FANDOM


  • Alex.sapre
    Alex.sapre closed this thread because:
    As per owner's wishes
    12:18, August 23, 2017

    Hello,

    You have been blocked from the Wiki for one day for arguing with other bureaucrats. We hope that after this block you will understand that this is not tolerated on the Wiki.

    Please do not appeal the block as you are being punished for a reason.

    Thanks,

    Princess Kenny (T|B|C) 07:29, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    • It does not say anywhere that you may not argue with other bureaucrats.

      Therefore, unless you write that in the rules, and Alex commits another offence against the rule AFTER you have written it in, you cannot block him.

      This is NOT arguing against a bureaucrat. This is just me pointing something out.

      Thank you.

      Your old friend, Witherstorm 07:47, May 19, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • TheWitherStorm1 wrote: It does not say anywhere that you may not argue with other bureaucrats.

      It definitely says you can't argue with users, however.

        Loading editor
    • It only says you cannot bully. It is only called that if-


      1. 1: It is purposefully intended to hurt someone, physically or verbally.

      and

      1. 2: It is repetitive.
        Loading editor
    • TheWitherStorm1 wrote: It only says you cannot bully. It is only called that if-


      1. 1: It is purposefully intended to hurt someone, physically or verbally.

      and

      1. 2: It is repetitive.

      Arguing falls under harassment, which is a form of bullying.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for the explanation.

      Suggestion: Make that clearer in the Policy.

        Loading editor
    • TheWitherStorm1 wrote: Thank you for the explanation.

      Suggestion: Make that clearer in the Policy.

      Will do.

        Loading editor
    • First, if you are going to count arguing as bullying, where did the time where you should have done with suicide threats go?

      Second, arguing is a form of debate which usually results in change. How can it be harrassment? I would say usng real life problems to justify actions, constantly making invalid warning threads, is way worst than all I've done.

        Loading editor
    • Hello,

      I have already told you not to appeal the block, and for trying to use the past to defame a user your ban is getting extended to 1 week.

        Loading editor
    • Funnily, I was never given a chance to appeal my demotion thread on the forum. Why? This falls under staff abusing powers, does it not? Nowhere does it say that I cannot give reasons why the demotion thread was complete folly.

      Nowhere does it say in the rules that I cannot appeal a block. Why should everything go the founder/owner's way? By this logic, I can easily add a rule called "Listen to everything User:Alex.sapre says" and block whoever does not listen, but why would the wiki benefit from that?

      I will now quote what looks to be a great policy but isn't: Rights ◾Every user is entitled to their opinion. I was banned for not wanting to change "Easter Eggs" to "References" on another wiki.

      ◾Every user gets a say in the discussion. My appeal/side to the demotion thread was removed likely just because it wasn't counterable.

      ◾Every user is fairly treated. My warnings are apparently invalid even if someone else gives out them of the same nature.

      Now I will talk about warnings. http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17323 This warning was invalid. You cannot warn before adding a rule. If you try to bring up MCSM it counts as what is called "using the past to add dirt to another user" and I even have an case about that too. Even if you say that it is not spam to talk in another language, you clearly understood English (as shown by your appeals), no one could understand you, and I warned you multiple times. I apologize if this is what is called "adding dirt" to you but I do not believe I have ever properly responded to this concern.

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17337 Maybe this is actually an invalid warning, but the fact that you had never properly countered my points as to why it is valid and why yours was invalid is bad form.

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17330 I have given a dictionary definition of defamation and my profile part clearly was not it. Even if you say I was in the wrong in that why couldn't you just properly respond to my points and avoid all the drama?

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17342 I can say that the last reason might be correct on my case, but nowhere does it say I can't do that, and, seeing how the two owners have done the same before (this is not meant to attack, it is simply why I listed my defense on the thread itself), I did not believe it was wrong to do so.

      Now for your demotion reasons. "◾False warnings" again, you did not provide a case for yourself.

      "◾Promoting users to bureaucrat who only have 1 edit which lead to the Wiki's downfall" I am sorry I have to do this, but why is it that you have never mentioned you doing the same to Petra and avoid answering every time I say that? If this is adding dirt to you you added dirt to me by putting it on the thread in the first place.

      "◾Removing his own warnings ◾Ignoring his own warnings" I don't think I'll mention the warnings argument again.

      "◾Defaming the bureaucrats and reverting my edits when I remove that section" once again, no case of your own.

      "◾Rudeness (he has been rude and ungrateful to several admins on chat)

      ◾Pinning his problems and mistakes on other users." If I was guilty of doing so, I apologize. A few specific examples would be nice.

      "◾Unblocking and repromoting himself without discussing it with an admin" I will not stand by and allow myself to have "dirt added to me" with the past but if you ignore that point, you have done so yourself countless times before and yet still got bureaucrat and owner today.

      That said, I will also ask that you unblock me on discord as I mentioned the poem because I recently heard of you making fun of me with it with Thibo during this drama and found it funny to change block times by adding 1 minute.

      One more thing. I do not know what you meant by "random users" on my demotion discussion but Abigail, no matter her relationship with you in real life, has one edit and shouldn't have been be allowed to vote. The most expensive boss, Alex.sapre (talk) 12:38, August 22, 2017 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Alex.sapre wrote: Funnily, I was never given a chance to appeal my demotion thread on the forum. Why? This falls under staff abusing powers, does it not? Nowhere does it say that I cannot give reasons why the demotion thread was complete folly.

      Nowhere does it say in the rules that I cannot appeal a block. Why should everything go the founder/owner's way? By this logic, I can easily add a rule called "Listen to everything User:Alex.sapre says" and block whoever does not listen, but why would the wiki benefit from that?

      I will now quote what looks to be a great policy but isn't: Rights ◾Every user is entitled to their opinion. I was banned for not wanting to change "Easter Eggs" to "References" on another wiki.

      ◾Every user gets a say in the discussion. My appeal/side to the demotion thread was removed likely just because it wasn't counterable.

      ◾Every user is fairly treated. My warnings are apparently invalid even if someone else gives out them of the same nature.

      Now I will talk about warnings. http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17323 This warning was invalid. You cannot warn before adding a rule. If you try to bring up MCSM it counts as what is called "using the past to add dirt to another user" and I even have an case about that too. Even if you say that it is not spam to talk in another language, you clearly understood English (as shown by your appeals), no one could understand you, and I warned you multiple times. I apologize if this is what is called "adding dirt" to you but I do not believe I have ever properly responded to this concern.

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17337 Maybe this is actually an invalid warning, but the fact that you had never properly countered my points as to why it is valid and why yours was invalid is bad form.

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17330 I have given a dictionary definition of defamation and my profile part clearly was not it. Even if you say I was in the wrong in that why couldn't you just properly respond to my points and avoid all the drama?

      http://ellieschatclub.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:17342 I can say that the last reason might be correct on my case, but nowhere does it say I can't do that, and, seeing how the two owners have done the same before (this is not meant to attack, it is simply why I listed my defense on the thread itself), I did not believe it was wrong to do so.

      Now for your demotion reasons. "◾False warnings" again, you did not provide a case for yourself.

      "◾Promoting users to bureaucrat who only have 1 edit which lead to the Wiki's downfall" I am sorry I have to do this, but why is it that you have never mentioned you doing the same to Petra and avoid answering every time I say that? If this is adding dirt to you you added dirt to me by putting it on the thread in the first place.

      "◾Removing his own warnings ◾Ignoring his own warnings" I don't think I'll mention the warnings argument again.

      "◾Defaming the bureaucrats and reverting my edits when I remove that section" once again, no case of your own.

      "◾Rudeness (he has been rude and ungrateful to several admins on chat)

      ◾Pinning his problems and mistakes on other users." If I was guilty of doing so, I apologize. A few specific examples would be nice.

      "◾Unblocking and repromoting himself without discussing it with an admin" I will not stand by and allow myself to have "dirt added to me" with the past but if you ignore that point, you have done so yourself countless times before and yet still got bureaucrat and owner today.

      That said, I will also ask that you unblock me on discord as I mentioned the poem because I recently heard of you making fun of me with it with Thibo during this drama and found it funny to change block times by adding 1 minute.

      One more thing. I do not know what you meant by "random users" on my demotion discussion but Abigail, no matter her relationship with you in real life, has one edit and shouldn't have been be allowed to vote. The most expensive boss, Alex.sapre (talk) 12:38, August 22, 2017 (UTC)

      This thread is over 3 months old. Seriously, stop bringing it up.

        Loading editor
    • I am sorry that it has bothered you. However, I do not believe that my points were irrelevant for the following reasons:

      1. My powers were never restored simply because I am able to make a good defense for myself.

      2. I was unfairly blocked here and the plan was to leave it like that for 999 years and the demotion directly affected your opinion towards me.

      Speaking of my block, it was also ridiculous because of the block reasons: "Anti-Semitism" trying to label me like this is incredibly offensive. I have asked multiple other users who know nothing of this conflict and they all said not changing the official name of something just to suit Ellegaard and your interest is not "ripping on" the entire Jewish population.

      "Plagiarism" you yourself have admitted that making a wiki for stories and projects is not plagiarism.

      I am sorry to have had to bring this up with such long messages, but I was incredibly offended to be accused of things I did not do. I should also remind you that it isn't really in the past as, again, you were planning to keep me blocked for 999 years for bogus reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Alex.sapre wrote: I am sorry that it has bothered you. However, I do not believe that my points were irrelevant for the following reasons:

      1. My powers were never restored simply because I am able to make a good defense for myself.

      2. I was unfairly blocked here and the plan was to leave it like that for 999 years and the demotion directly affected your opinion towards me.

      Speaking of my block, it was also ridiculous because of the block reasons: "Anti-Semitism" trying to label me like this is incredibly offensive. I have asked multiple other users who know nothing of this conflict and they all said not changing the official name of something just to suit Ellegaard and your interest is not "ripping on" the entire Jewish population.

      "Plagiarism" you yourself have admitted that making a wiki for stories and projects is not plagiarism.

      I am sorry to have had to bring this up with such long messages, but I was incredibly offended to be accused of things I did not do. I should also remind you that it isn't really in the past as, again, you were planning to keep me blocked for 999 years for bogus reasons.

      1. This Wikia has been dead for months now. Me and ludwig only contribute once in a while.

      2. I am sorry you are offended by this, but again, this Wikia has been dead for months.

      3. I've left the whole of Fandom. I only came here to respond but will do so no more.

      4. I seriously do not like being reminded of what I used to do. Just leave me and this thread alone.

        Loading editor
    • 1. I am sorry that it is dead since it was a great community at one point.

      2. Perhaps you do feel bad, but even if it was dead it does not mean that none of the events that deeply upset me happened. When it was "alive" no one would listen.

      3. Good luck with your future.

      4. Again, sorry to have brought up bad memories but really, I was the only victim in this event. I planned to just say this so I won't have it lingering on my mind when I move forward from ECC, so thank you for being here. I will respect your wishes and close this.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.