Here is the Policy which you must follow when creating a character article.
This is not a section, just a quote that the character says. To insert this:
- Insert the template called "Quote".
- Fill in the blank fields.
The introduction should contain:
- Name of the character
- Position in story (protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, etc)
- One short, brief sentence about him.
The biography should contain:
- His/her appearance
- His/her personality
This section should contain:
- What happened during his/her lifetime in the book(s) that he/she appears in.
This section should list every item that he/she holds in the book(s) that he/she appears in.
This section should contain interesting facts about the character.
If a character in a story is a real life person, then the character is non-fictional.
Thank you for reading this!
*Sections with an asterisk (*) are not mandatory.