All Contributors
Alex.sapre
Witherstorm
EllegaardRedstone22
Thibo1102
• 3/11/2016

How Well Do You Know Me? - Thibo1102


How well do your followers know you
(edited by administrators)
0 19
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Alex.sapre
Witherstorm
EllegaardRedstone22
Thibo1102
0
• 3/12/2016
LudwigVonKoopa22 wrote:
Thibo1102 wrote:
Witherstorm, if you edit one of my pages or threads or whatever the fuck one more time. I WILL make sure that there's a rule against that, and I WILL block you, for a day or something. Because if people keep going around editing pages without permission, this wiki is gonna be a shithole real soon. Also, this was a warning, next time you might have to pay the consequenses, admin or not. Because as Spider-Man once said: "With great power comes great responsibility.", and currently, I don't see you using your "responsibility".
Hey, leave him the fuck alone.

I told you, we need a rule against this, because frankly, I'm getting REALLY sick of this crap. People need to have respect, not go ahead and treat a page like it's their own. Noisyboy and Witherstorm both got a warning, the next person doing this will be blocked.

0
• 3/12/2016
Maybe we should discuss the matter somewhere else.
0
• 3/12/2016

Now Thibo, I know you are upset right now, but try to calm down by taking several deep breaths.

And Witherstorm, I think the point of the thread was to copy the picture and post it here, not to turn it into a poll.

0
• 3/12/2016
Thibo1102 wrote:
LudwigVonKoopa22 wrote:
Thibo1102 wrote:
Witherstorm, if you edit one of my pages or threads or whatever the fuck one more time. I WILL make sure that there's a rule against that, and I WILL block you, for a day or something. Because if people keep going around editing pages without permission, this wiki is gonna be a shithole real soon. Also, this was a warning, next time you might have to pay the consequenses, admin or not. Because as Spider-Man once said: "With great power comes great responsibility.", and currently, I don't see you using your "responsibility".
Hey, leave him the fuck alone.
I told you, we need a rule against this, because frankly, I'm getting REALLY sick of this crap. People need to have respect, not go ahead and treat a page like it's their own. Noisyboy and Witherstorm both got a warning, the next person doing this will be blocked.

You can't block people because they edited your forum post. If you could, I would've set a rule.

0
• 3/12/2016
The last thing we need here is a fight between the users. The user list is already as small as it is.
0
• 3/12/2016
LudwigVonKoopa22 wrote:
Thibo1102 wrote:
Witherstorm, if you edit one of my pages or threads or whatever the fuck one more time. I WILL make sure that there's a rule against that, and I WILL block you, for a day or something. Because if people keep going around editing pages without permission, this wiki is gonna be a shithole real soon. Also, this was a warning, next time you might have to pay the consequenses, admin or not. Because as Spider-Man once said: "With great power comes great responsibility.", and currently, I don't see you using your "responsibility".
Hey, leave him the fuck alone.

I am not damn Spiderman, now shut up--and dance with me.

Leave. Me. ALONE. I don't have full authority to control this Wiki. I am an administrator, NOT THE FOUNDER!! DO NOT DAMN BLOCK ME!!! I know Ludwig or Alex will unblock if you are crazy enough to block me, because all three of you are very damn well my friends, BUT I AM NOT A FRIEND TO YOU!! Understand that I know the rules, and leave me the crap ALONE!!

Witherstorm (talk) 18:42, March 12, 2016 (UTC)

0
• 3/12/2016
Alex.sapre wrote:
The last thing we need here is a fight between the users. The user list is already as small as it is.

Fight? Okay, I'll just shoot you. You're dead. Now we have even less users.

0
• 3/12/2016
Witherstorm wrote:
Alex.sapre wrote:
The last thing we need here is a fight between the users. The user list is already as small as it is.
Fight? Okay, I'll just shoot you. You're dead. Now we have even less users.

Wat?

0
• 3/12/2016
Alex.sapre wrote:
Witherstorm wrote:
Alex.sapre wrote:
The last thing we need here is a fight between the users. The user list is already as small as it is.
Fight? Okay, I'll just shoot you. You're dead. Now we have even less users.
Wat?

You said "The last thing... ... a fight... ... users.

0
• 3/12/2016
Read between the lines.
Write a reply...